AutoCAD is a world-leading computer-aided design software that ships conceptual 2D and 3D design, while also providing flexible tools for creating rich model documentation. With its powerful modeling engine, AutoCAD maximizes the overall productivity and is the number one choice for architects, engineers, designers and artists.
AutoCAD embraces the 3D design concept, providing users with free-form drawing tools, as well as capabilities to build and customize surfaces, solids and meshes. Furthermore, the Autodesk Inventor Fusion (included as a plugin) enables users to edit and validate 3D models from various sources, without the need to export the projects manually (the plugin automatically exports the updated model in AutoCAD).
AutoCAD also reduces the design revision time considerably via the parametric drawing feature. By defining relationships between objects, your designs are automatically updated when a change occurs, no further adjustments required. Another one of AutoCAD’s specialties is the automatic documentation generator, useful in engineering projects for instance.
Amongst other features worth mentioning we count the associate array functionality (create a new array object that is associative by default), Autodesk exchange (online connection with the product; for help or information), and content explorer (index design content for quick access, catalog objects in each file, search for content in local folders).
As expected, AutoCAD provides users with a sophisticated and luxurious user interface that adopts the ribbon model, thus providing easier and faster access to the program’s functions. It requires a modern system configuration and patience during the installation process, but the efforts pay off eventually.
In conclusion, AutoCAD is worth exploring for its conceptual design features, speed and rich documentation toolset. With it, architects and engineers can virtually capture the reality and take design to a whole new level.
- ·With the ribbon interface, overall drafting productivity is increased as the number of steps to reach a command is decreased. The ribbon interface presents command options in a concise visual format, allowing you to quickly select commands based on the work you're doing.
- ·Moving between applications is now quick and intuitive. The ribbon is both customizable and expandable so that it can be optimized for each user and meet each company's standards.
- ·The ViewCube is an interactive tool used to rotate and orient any solid or surface model in AutoCAD. Selecting a face, edge, or corner of the cube brings the model quickly to that predefined orientation.
- ·Clicking and holding the ViewCube allows the model to be freely roated in any direction. Since the cube is in a fixed location on the screen, it provides at-a-glance orientation. The ViewCube will be introduced in all Autodesk products as a common tool for working with 3D models.
- ·In addition to allowing quick access to the orbit command, the new SteeringWheels tool allows quick access to the pan, center, and zoom commands. The SteeringWheels is highly customizable so you can add walk through commands to help create and record a walk-through of your model.
- Reviewing and working with several files is no longer a tedious and time-consuming process. The new menu browser interface allows you to browse files and examine thumbnail images and provides detailed information about file size and file creator. Plus, you can organize recently used files by name, date, or title.
- The new action recorder saves time and increases productivity by automating repetitive tasks without requiring the skill or assistance of a professional CAD manager. Users can quickly record a task, add text messages and requests for input, then quickly select and play back recorded files.
- The new layer dialog makes creating and editing layer properties faster and less prone to error. Changes are instantly reflected in the drawing as they are made in the dialog.
- The manipulation of the dialog box has been simplified, and columns in the dialog can be individually resized so the contents of that column or its title are not truncated. Individual columns can be fixed in place so that the rest of the columns can be scrolled through and referenced to a fixed column such as the layer name.
- The easily customizable quick properties menu increases productivity by reducing the steps to access properties information, ensuring that information presented is optimized for that particular user and project.
- The quick view feature uses thumbnails instead of file names, making opening the correct drawing file and layout faster and decreasing the time spent opening incorrect drawing files.
March 29th, 2012
Section and Details View:
- A new model documentation tab provides easier access to tools for creating Section and Details views. Choose from common section methods including Full, half, offset, and aligned. Specify circular or rectangular boundaries for detail views. Constrain section lines and detail boundaries to key points in the drawing views to help maintain fidelity even as the model or layout change. Maintain consistency across multiple section or detail views with customizable view styles.
- A new strikethrough style is provided for Mtext, Mleaders, Dimensions, Tables and ArcText offering increased flexibility for representing text in your documents.
Autodesk Cloud Connectivity:
- A tight connection with Autodesk Cloud allows you to synchronize files. This includes syncing drawings and folders with your online account directly from within AutoCAD software. You can export and attach files directly to your single sign-on account and share files with others via your Autodesk online account.
Customization and Support File Sync:
- You can easily share and access your AutoCAD customization preferences and support files to travel with you as you move from one machine to the next.
Social Media Sharing:
- Share your AutoCAD designs with your social world using built-in connections for Facebook and Twitter.
AutoCAD Apps on Autodesk Exchange:
- Easily extend the power of AutoCAD software using AutoCAD companion apps created by members of the Autodesk Developer Network. Getting the add-ins you need has never been easier. Visit a single destination to select from hundreds of Autodesk approved extensions.
Context Sensitive PressPull:
- The PressPull tool is enhanced to be more flexible and context sensitive. Now you can use the PressPull tool to extrude and offset curves, creating surfaces and solids. A new Multiple option in the PressPull tool enables you to select multiple objects within a single PressPull operation.
Inventor File Import:
- Autodesk Inventor Fusion software adds to the 3D conceptual design capabilities of AutoCAD, enabling you to flexibly edit and validate models from almost any source. Enhanced interoperability allows you to edit solids in CAD blocks without exploding them.
Surface Curve Extraction:
- The new Surface Curve Extraction tool extracts isoline curves through a specified point on a surface or face of a solid.
Modern User Interaction:
- The AutoCAD user interface has been enhanced to provide a more seamless interaction with the software. You’ll find a less intrusive, yet more flexible command line, additional contextual ribbon tabs, and more objects with multi-functional grips. This streamlined interaction with powerful tools, such as associative arrays and hatching help you save time and focus on your design.
Property Edit Preview:
- You can dynamically and instantaneously preview changes to object properties before applying them. For example, if you select objects and then use the Properties palette to change the color, the selected objects dynamically change color as you pass the cursor over each color in the list.
Simplified Migration to AutoCAD 2013:
- New and enhanced tools make it easier to migrate your custom settings or reset AutoCAD software to the default install settings. Improved handling of tool palettes, a reset tool that returns you to the default settings, and a new migration of custom materials help ease the transition to AutoCAD 2013 from AutoCAD 2012 or previous versions.
· For Windows 7: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 3.0 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
· For Windows XP: Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon dual-core processor, 1.6 GHz or higher with SSE2 technology
· 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
· 6 GB free disk space for installation
· 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color (1,600 x 1,050 with true color recommended)
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or later web browser
Download AutoCad 2013 Trial Version From here-: http://adf.ly/8Ukyg
Download Patch From Here-:
For 32 Bit -:
It is an RAR file you have to download WinRAR,Download it From Here -:
Torrent DownloadThis is an Torrent file,Download utorrent from here-: http://adf.ly/8HiOl
1.Install Autodesk Autocad 2013
2.Use as Serial 666-69696969, 667-98989898, 400-45454545 066-66666666 ..
or anything matching those templates
3.Use as Product Key 001E1
4.Finish the installation & restart Autodesk Product
5.Before clicking on Activate
You have 2 options :
- a) Disable Your network Card, pull the network cable out or block with firewall
(this is just to disable online serial check)
- b) Click on Activate and it will tell you that your serial is wrong, simply click
on close and click on activate again.
Choose option a or b.
6. Select I have an activation code from Autodesk
7.Once at the activation screen:
start XFORCE Keygen 32bits version or 64bits version
8.Click on Mem Patch (you should see successfully patched)
9.Copy the request code into the keygen and press generate
10.Now copy the activation code back to the activation screen and click Next
You have a fully registered autodesk product
NB: Make sure you are running the Keygen as administrator and with UAC off on Windows7
And use the keygen for the right Product